The Core Rotation
Core anaesthetic training is a 2 year programme, with 9 participating Trusts:
- University Hospital Aintree
- Countess of Chester Hospital
- Leighton Hospital, Crewe
- Macclesfield Hospital
- Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals
- Southport and Ormskirk Hospitals
- Warrington and Halton Hospitals
- Whiston and St Helen’s Hospitals
- Wirral University Hospital, Arrowe Park
All Trusts are recognised for all aspects of Core Anaesthetic Training
Most trainees spend one year in each of two hospitals.
There are links with Schools of Acute and Emergency Medicine, and four trainees enter the programme annually though the ACCS programme.
Information about the Core Anaesthetic Rotation is presented in this PowerPoint file.