Health & Safety for the Dental Team
Thursday 31 May 2012, 09:30 - 12:15
This course is being administered by North Western Deanery. If you would like further information or would like to book a place, please see the flyer. Do not contact Mersey Deanery.
To explain the basic principles of Health & Safety.
- Identify the health & safety measures linked to Fire & First Aid
- Identify the various types of risk assessments & their uses
- Identify equipment used & the importance of health & safety
- Explain the procedures used in the process of risk assessments
- Identify the importance of quality assurance
- Explain the importance of patient management
- Research & gather evidence that supports your knowledge & understanding of this topic
£20.00 Non NHS
Location Clinical Sciences Building, Aintree University Hospital, L9 7AL