Welcome to Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The School oversees and administers postgraduate education in Obstetrics and Gynaecology within the Mersey Region.
- Appointment to specialty training grades
- Assessment of trainee’s progress through the RCOG curriculum
- Recommendation for Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT)
- Responsibility for ensuring a high standard of postgraduate education within the specialty
- Approval of training posts within the region
The website aims to answer your questions about the Schools role as well as information concerning training and assessment within Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.