- Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health
- BPSU British Paediatric Surveillance Unit
- American Academy of Paediatrics
- Archives of Disease in Childhood
Full text available online for RCPCH members
- Journal of Paediatrics
- Pediatrics American Journal
- Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Although focused primarily on Australia/Asia Pacific region, the Journal attracts readers and contributors from more than 30 countries
Links and image archive
Examination/Teaching Related Sites
- Ram's MRCP Paediatrics
Selection of Part I and II questions and answers
- Paediatric ECG of the week
A weekly ECG to challenge those learning and reading Paediatric ECG's.
- Paediatric Echocardiology videos
Paediatric Specialty Groups
- Paediatric Critical Care website
The multidisciplinary and practical resource for Pediatric Critical Care on the Internet-Peer reviewed original content integrated with links to selected web resources
- British Association for Paediatric Nephrology (BAPN)
- British Association of Paediatric Surgeons (BAPS)
- British Association of Perinatal Medicine (BAPM)
- British Paediatric Neurology Association (BPNA)
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes (BSPED)
- British Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (BSPGHAN)
- British Society for Paediatric Radiology
- European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN)
- United Kingdom Children's Cancer Study Group (UKCCSG)
- Paediatric Research Society
A pilot uk web based paediatric decision support system. Generates differential diagnoses, APLS algorithms and image library etc
- Paediatrics on hand
USA collection of pda resources
This database is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders.
- The London Dysmorphology Database (LDDB) is a computer data-base of over 3000 non-chromosomal, multiple congenital anomaly syndromes that can be used both as an aid to diagnosis for the clinician and as a reference source (link to follow).
Other Paediatric Related websites
- Contact a Family
(CAF) - Contact a Family is the only UK charity providing support and advice to parents whatever the medical condition of their child.
The General Pediatrician's View of the Internet"
- Paediatrics Links
Links to other sites of interest via the website of Monro Community College, New York.
- Mersey Paediatric Trainee Website